The many activities and events of Columbus in Bloom:
- America in Bloom competition winner, 2006
- 'Brag book' for judges was repurposed as a published book, ‘Different by Design’
- Powerpoint presentation to encourage other communities to participate in America in Bloom competition
- Children’s garden in conjunction with Foundation for Youth
- Free plants given to children attending Columbus Flower and Patio Show
- Donation to parks department tree fund
- Participant in Ethnic Expo parade
- Downtown flowers
- Organized weekend trip to visit gardens in Chicago  and Michigan . Another trip to Chicago planned for 2012.
- 'Curb appeal' program to recognize outstanding residences and businesses throughout the community
- Sponsor of the Farmers Downtown Market, which has up to 70 vendors. (The market is open from the first Saturday in June to the last Saturday in September.)
- 2008 Water Garden Tour, a Tipton Lakes garden tour by boat
- 2012 Lakeside garden tour of six gardens at Harrison and Tipton Lakes, scheduled for June 24.
- Planting with the Pros program held in the spring at the Commons
- Continuing Education in horticulture, landscaping.
- 'Eos' sculpture at 5th and Lindsey. Project to plant flowering vines on Eos' pipes.
- From 2005 to present, Columbus in Bloom has helped build community in Columbus, involving and working with various municipal departments, civic organizations, companies, and individuals.
Website design and photography by Don Nissen, firstname.lastname@example.org